At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
Deloitte's Consumer Business team strives to deliver quality, value-driven solutions to clients solutions that are geared towards helping them navigate through the vast complexities of the Consumer Business industry. By providing efficient strategic solutions, we are committed to helping them adapt to the ever changing needs of consumers.
This role sits within the Operations Transformation team of Deloitte Southeast Asia. You will work alongside our clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on Heart of the Business strategy development to drive business value. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings.
You will support our clients in their transformation journey by:
Your role as a leader
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations service delivery.
- Assist in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a business, life sciences or medical disciple with a well ranked institution and/or currently enrolled in a MBA program.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in with leading management consulting firms, with focus in the Consumer Business industry.
- Experience in leading strategy and operational transformation with Consumer Packaged Goods or Retail sectors in two or more of the following areas:
- Integrated Performance Management
- Strategic Cost Reduction
- Manufacturing & Distribution Optimization
- Customer and Marketing Strategy
- Established client relationships and business development track record.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to professional excellence, as well as personal and professional growth.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified