What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by the management level.
- Have a good working knowledge of Vietnamese market trends and their potential applicability to certain type of clients
- Understand the legal and commercial issues influencing Vietnamese business
- Identify leads of through existing relationships and exhibits the ability to generate services through these contacts
- Identify areas of engagement efficiency improvement
- Demonstrate flexibility and exhibit good business sense, persistence, and determination
- Communicate decisions and performance expectations clearly and keep team members well informed Provide timely
- Guidance and direct feedback and mentorship that contribute to the ongoing development of the staff
- Lead and connect multiple teams on various client engagements in providing services and developing other
- Work and report directly to Partners not only on client-related issues but also on various administration
- Issues and supporting business development initiatives for the Tax & Legal Function.
- Act as a mentor/counsellor for a group of staff
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A minimum of 05 years of experience working in Law firm/professional services/ commercial or financial services environment (International Law Firm experience is preferable)
- University degree majoring in commercial Law
- Must have Lawyer Practice certificate
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Good analytical, interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.