MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Responsible for leading and driving sales and presence of Abbott products in assigned locations of Vietnam managing developing Modern Trade customers such as Coopmart, BigC, Lotte, Citimart, Maximark, Vinmart, Vinatex Mart, etc and leading the team to achieve desired sales objectives and market share gains.
- Use shopper insight and behavior data to add incremental value to Abbott TND's MT business. Recognize and prioritize account opportunities.
- Ensure monthly and annual achievement at account level. Daily monitor sales and mid-course correction. Monthly review the current year forecast phasing to cover all risk and opportunities as per plan.
- Ensure listing of all Abbott Nutrition products in 100% accounts and stores. Aware and timely list Abbott Nutrition products for any new stores or accounts in Vietnam.
- Establish and leverage opportunities of Category and Sub-category management. Use shopper behavior and data from accounts to establish sound category management strategies in partnership with customers. Review P&L at account level including trading term negotiation.
- Implement shopper activation plans for all major accounts to develop Abbott Nutrition brands and category. Use shopper data information to develop innovative visibility and shopper touch points at key strategic locations like cross category branding, SS, GE, posts, etc. Build visibility plans for accounts at annual level or for ad hoc key events like Tet, new store opening, etc.
- Implement brand relevant promotional plans as per requirements of the shopper to increase off take including tools like PGs effectively to leverage sales in Key Stores. Post promotion review to measure effectiveness. Track and report competitor's activities.
- Measure target and actual achievement for account team. Monitor KPIs of Sales Team. Work closely with MT manager to develop and improve SFE parameters of Account team.
- Manage P&L at key account level to ensure agreed profitability of Abbott Nutrition business. Establish and optimize Account investment plan. Evaluate account investment plan for continuous improvement.
- Manage subordinates in the Account team. Direct, coordinate, evaluate this unit. Ensure it is in accordance with organization's policies and applicable laws. Interview, hire and train new employees. Plan, assign, and direct work. Appraise performance, talent, retention, rewarding and disciplining employees. Address complaints and resolve problems, compliance of direct reporting staff. Develop best team and build a strong succession plan based on Talent review feedback. Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, protect and develop the company's brands in accordance to the Marketing Code. Responsible for ethical policy and standards, compliance, crisis management within function.
- Build strong relationship with key personnel of Key Accounts to build long term Abbott TND partnership, customer satisfaction and add value to customers to help build Abbott TND business.
- Build and maintain interdepartmental relationship to ensure smooth cooperation and effective internal quality across departments & units. Plan and manage internal communication and awareness of corporate.
Minimum 4 years
- Experience in FMCG industry (multinational company is preferred)
- At least 2-year experience in MT Channel with Operation or Account Management role
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Economics or Commercial
CORE Skills Required
- Account and Category management
- Influencing skills
- Sales planning
- Space management
Behavioral / Leadership Skill (Competencies required for role)
- Strategic thinking
- Interpersonal skills
Language Skill (any specific language required)
Computer Skill (any specific Computer Skill required)The salary for this role is between:
ANI International NutritionLOCATION:
Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City Flemington TowerADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:WORK SHIFT:
Not specifiedMEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:
Not ApplicableSIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)