The role is to manage the Chinese and Taiwanese clients in Vietnam to develop the business and report directly to General Manager in Vietnam
- Lead the team to set up and achieve the sales plan
- Maintain the existing customers and focus on develop new business in new markets
- Cooperate with the production department to achieve on time shipment
- Collect customer payment in time
- Listen to customers problems and requirements, and respond to customers needs based on the best interests of the factory. If there is unreasonable requests from customers, show patience and understanding, thereby offering solutions to satisfy customers.
- Periodically review current workflows to identify gaps between what is happening and what is required. According to the gap between the current work situation and the required standards, find out the reasons why the expected goal cannot be achieved.
- Set up and record relevant documents (new product development records, delivery schedule details, customer visit records, etc.)
- Participate in the development of team goals and plans, putting team goals ahead of individual goals.
- At least 3 years of experience in selling industrial products with the network with Chinese/ Taiwanese customers.
- Bachelor's degree in related area
- Good English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Well behaved, outgoing, honest, full of passion and have professional qualities
With over 90 years combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.