What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Perform tasks / assignments/ working plan in the scope of work as a Risk Advisory Senior Consultant under the supervision of the Manager in charge of each Engagement to provide risk services to clients to achieve required service delivery quality.
Involve in the talent development in the RA practice to meet on-going business requirements.
Participate in project teams to support development and effective rollout of projects/ programs related to the RA function.
Key Performance Indicators:
Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes but not limited to:
- Work closely with the Audit team to manage and deliver the IT audit service for financial audit statement engagements
- Identify and evaluate general IT-related business and technology risks, IT controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for improvement
- Understand the business processes, common risks to identity the relevant automated controls
- Develop and implement testing work programs to provide assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of controls
- Draft reports and agree draft findings/ improvement recommendations with client management
- Conduct the working sessions with clients independently including interviews, workshops, meetings
- Produce quality client deliverables (analysis, reports or presentations)
- Deliver engagements, identify financial and business risks
- Work with peers in other specialist areas of the team to ensure the broader RA propositions are taken to our key clients
- Involve and take ownership to deliver project as per firm's quality standard and expected client satisfaction
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients
- Perform other task assignments when required
Branding and Relationship Building
- Support the Manager to develop and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork
- Participate in mentoring/ coaching and support talent development within the RA practice for succession
- Conduct continuous on the job training for staff, provide constant feedback and support
Your role as a leader
- Anticipate client needs based on a strong understanding of the client and its industry , and escalate to the Manager for any RA service opportunity
- Support management in client relationship management through building and maintaining the interactions with client personnel
- Actively support the Manager in proposals, bidding, identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
- Appropriate degree/ diploma qualifications in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related fields.
- General knowledge of information technology, such as ERP, software application, software testing, database management, data analysis, network knowledge or IT security
- At least 3 years of experiences in the field of IT Audit, IT consulting, network security reviews, IT technical reviews in various operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc) and databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc)
- Profound understanding of IT-related business processes, IT control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Logic thinking
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Flexibility and good adaptability
- Teamwork spirit
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good technical English
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP qualifications (completed or in progress) would be an advantage