Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.Conduct/Oversee the investigation toward all financial crimes frauds, misconducts and other violations to protect benefits of customer as well as company to provide assurance to PVA management on the compliance with Group's polices, standards and local government regulations.
1. Conduct/Oversee investigation of customer fraud-related complaints / non-customer fraud-related complaints: Responsible to assign the cases to subordinate as appropriate Conduct/Oversee investigation with agent/employee and agent's/employee's uplines for explanation and statement Lead/Interview relevant parties for investigation purpose, where necessary Liaise with all relevant parties on any findings, provide fact summary including finding and recommendation for management review Review draft reply letters Feedback sales forces / business lines concerns on company guidelines and procedures Review and oversee the cases handled by subordinate Works effectively with Police, Court, authorities for handling the serious violations
2. Conduct/Oversee investigation of sales force/employee cases received from other sources (PCA Confidential Helpline / compliance hotline / report from agency, etc.) Conduct/Oversee investigation with agent/employee and agent's/employee's uplines for explanation and statement Prepare investigation report for management and Group Security Works effectively with Police, Court, authorities for handling the serious violations
3. Propose Sales Force Disciplinary Committee's (SFDC) or employee disciplinary decisions Collate and present representatives appeals against disciplinary action to the SFDP Enforce the company's disciplinary policy by consistent application of the disciplinary policy against the sales force/employee Ensure that the disciplinary action on agency/employee is recommended according to the prevailing disciplinary policy Prepare reports to seek management approval on disciplinary actions Attend and take minutes of SFDP's meeting
4. Design/Develop internal control protocol & practice
Partner with Regional, Internal Controller and Business teams to conceive, design & monitor fraud risk strategies, create process and SOP in order to mitigate fraud risk in the most precise manner possible. Justify complaints related cases and identify patterns of abuse and perform root cause analysis to determine the specific methods and motive of exploitation. Providing investigation insights to CS/CSR team, and support de-escalation of customer feedback Conducts/Oversee investigations and initiates special studies prepares and/or reviews reports and related information to evaluate existing organizations, policies, procedures, and practices.
5. Lead, supervise and guide Investigation team Develop key competencies of Investigation team Provide opportunities for cross functional exposure/training
6. Others: to be assigned by Investigation Senior Manager, Department Head and/or Company's top management (if any).
Prudentialplc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion. We protect people's wealth, help them grow their assets, and empower them to save for their goals. The business has more than 18 million life customers in Asia and Africa.Prudential has been providing trusted financial security for 95 years and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York. We are proud to be included in the 2022 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI . Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.