At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. While we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
To expand our team and create opportunities for last year students or newly graduates, Transfer pricing team of EY Vietnam - Hanoi Office is looking for interns to join our Transfer pricing practice.
Your key responsibilities
- Support engagement team to deliver transfer pricing work to multinational clients and listed clients
- Translate reports from English into Vietnamese
- Demonstrate professionalism in meetings and dealings with clients
- Assist engagement team with administrative tasks
What working at EY offers
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or economic related subjects (last year student or recent graduate) - Internship is full time
- Knowledge of transfer pricing regulations is a big plus
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- IT literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Support you to expose yourself at your best
- Work in professional working environment with experienced professionals
- Work on real life engagements of clients together with seniors, managers
- Knowledge in transfer pricing and relevant regulations (in person, on-job-training, web-based learning)
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills, clear career path and promotion opportunities for high performance candidates
- Network with TP team and professionals at EY
- At the end of internship, you would be eligible for opportunity to be converted to official professional staff subject to the result of your performance
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.Apply now by sending the following documents to:
- A statement of Why you want to apply for this position at EY. In this statement, please clearly state your understanding about EY's business, transfer pricing and your passion.
- Latest official transcript and degree (if you already graduate)
- PDF file of qualifications that you think it will make your application dossier is outstanding
Shortlisted candidate will be invited to a Test and Interview so pls pay more attention to your email/phone. You don't know about transfer pricing
Find out more at:
- Encourage you to approach transfer pricing or professionals of EY Vietnam to ask more questions about it before you apply. We value the candidates who did homework.