Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.. . To review and input to accounting system all the life insurance accounting sales related transactions timely with required standards (IFRS, VAS) and to deliver other insurance accounting related services to premium collection, payment to sales force and customers on time with good quality.
Thc hin kim tra v ghi chp vo h thng k ton lin quan cc nghip v ca Sale Insurance kp thi theo tiu chun (IFRS, VAS) v cung cp cc nghip v k ton bo him khc lin quan n ghi nhn ph bo him cho hp ng, thanh ton cho lc lng kinh doanh v khch hng ng thi hn vi cht lng tt.
Job Responsibilities /
Scope 1: Daily operation
- Ensure high level of accuracy and completeness for sales data to be transferred from LAS to SUN and work with IT/OP to fix detected errors
- Daily post customer's premium deposited as shown on PVA's bank statement to LAS for OP to timely apply premium to corresponding policies
- Process payment requests to customers on daily basis or when having request from business
- Check all bankbooks to make sure each transaction on bank statement right booking before post to Sun system
Kim tra cc hch ton m bo cc khon tin vo c ghi nhn ng v theo cc quy nh ca Sun system
- Review, verify and process payments to agent, GA, customer, bank partner, upon request from business
Kim tra chng t v hch ton lin quan n i l, tng i l, khch hng, ngn hng, theo yu cu
- Check and confirm with Payment Management team (OP) all transaction pays to PO wrong bank information
Kim tra v xc nhn vi B phn qun l chi tr quyn li khch hng cc khon sai thng tin chuyn khon ca khch hng
Scope 2: Balance sheet account management
- Process data downloaded from system and work closely with relevant departments to fix issue (if any) and complete KPI reports for submission to PCA and internal business
- Monthly reconcile the assigned groups of account on B/S to ensure the total on SUN matching with details on LAS/report
- Work with other Departments to review outstanding B/S items and follow up to ensure the actions taken
- Review written off proposal for items on B/S as per PVA written off policy
Scope 3: Reporting
- Follow FAM's guideline on B/S reconciliation process in terms of signing off and required documentation
- Liaise with Local Reporting team to prepare data/documentation as requested for periodic and ad-hoc visit of both internal and external parties (GwIA, KPMG, MOF, TAX, etc.)
- Prepare weekly dealing report for Investment team to handle the investment process for ILP & ULP products
Chun b bo co giao dch hng tun cho nhm u t x l qu trnh u t cho cc sn phm ILP & ULP
Scope 4: Other business tasks & supports
- Other periodic and routine reports as scheduled
- Participate in monthly/yearly closing process as part of FAM's closing schedule
- Support Franchise Operation for daily GA cash flow management and finalize final payment of GA liquidation process
- Join in system testing for projects new or enhance products
Job Accountability /
- Other task assignment and allocated request as per business and management's need
This role is to
- Hold high level of accountability for daily operation of data transfer from LAS to SUN, collaborate with IT and OP to investigate and fix detected errors
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting entries for sales related transaction to SUN system
Job Requirements / Yu cuQualifications
- Maintain all documentations and reconciliations to be available when requested by both internal and external parties
University degree in AccountingExperience
3-4 years working experience in Accounting, preferable in Insurance industry
- Good knowledge in MS Office, MS Access. Competence in Excel
- Experience in Sun accounting system is a plus
- Life insurance accounting exposure is preferable.
- ACCA/CPA certificate is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS programming or a relevant data transformation tools
Bit s dng SQL, SAS v/hoc cng c x l chuyn i d liu khc.
- Good interpersonal skills
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer.
- Good communication in English
We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.