I. Job description:
- Daily execute/report client's orders (stocks, bonds, ETF, future) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Evaluate and implement effective trading strategies.
- Keep abreast with changes in the Vietnam/Asia/Global financial/securities market/economy.
- Analyze the securities market trend and daily provide trading advice, market trends, news, and rumors (if required) to clients.
- Maintain good relationships with other brokers/fund clients/corporate clients for deal flows.
- Take care of own clients, maintain good relationships to increase trading value, and expand the client network.
- Coordinate with other team members to offer high-standard service quality to clients.
- Support the other work of Institutional service.
-University degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics
- Broad and deep knowledge of Vietnam's economy, and securities market.
- Perseverance, teamwork, and a can-do attitude
- Growth mindset: willing to learn and develop
- Fluent in English
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL HOLDINGS (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.