- Implement and drive lean project execution and continuous improvements
- Analyse production process and related data and make recommendations on necessary changes and improvements
- Automation equipment evaluation, introduction and performance tracking, and make adjustments/calibrations to improve efficiency and reduce cost
- Line balance analysis and improvement, drive production cycle time reduction
- Perform analysis on manpower planning, material consumptions and machine efficiency to achieve better overall efficacy.
- Diploma and above qualifications
- More than 3 years of work experience in IE/Lean Manufacturing/Manufacturing Excellence in apparel or footwear manufacturing
- More than 2 years of work experience in managing a team
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
We are a Singapore based recruitment agency that provides one-stop recruitment services to companies in Singapore and abroad. As your trustworthy recruiting parter, 'CARE' principle is applied and reflected in our way of conducting business,
'C'ustomer Focus: we strive to meet and exceed customer expectation and keep customer’s best interest in our recruitment effort at all times.
'A'ccountablity: we talk the talk and walk the walk, we say what we mean and we do what we say.
'R'espect: we respect our customers, job seekers, and we respect their viewpoints and the decisions they make.
'E'fficiency: we work towards efficiency in delivering results to our customers.
SingBEST Human Resource, EA License No.: 16C8409
Functions : Hotels/restaurants
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Engineering
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Reputable foreign company Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits Great career opportunity and prospect work location: Vietnam
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content