- Work closely with HR Regional Team, HR Operation Team, and stakeholders to ensure the Master employee data matches with company structure, and functional department, in alignment with the HRM direction
- Manage the process of updating the necessary database on HRIS, related to internal Ninja or governance regulations
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities
- Coordinate with the human resource operation team to update data related to salary, bonus, allowance, transfer, build and develop internal systems and software (SAP, E-Payroll, E-Contract ...)
- Other jobs assigned by the line manager
- Already in the same position with at least 3 years of experience in developing HR software
- Good leadership skills and cross-cultural understanding
- Good presentation and persuasive skills
- Computer: MS Office, ERP/ SAP/ HR systems
- Problem-solving, Strong analytical skills, C&B function
- Knowledgeable in remuneration best practices, HR application development, and governmental regulations relating to human resources
- High flexibility and ability to implement HR functions
- Good at English
Submit a job application
- Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- Tet bonus, Performance review from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptops for employees
- Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager, etc.
- Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful, and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 6000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the Notice) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the Company) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.