At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Head of Ruminant and Veterinary Public Health (VPH), Animal Health
Head of Ruminant and Veterinary Public Health (VPH), Animal Health:
Tasks & responsibilities:1. Leadership:
- Leading the business of VPH in the Operation Unit (OPU) in alignment with Global and ROPU strategies for implementation in the OPU.
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing of the VPH portfolio and accurate reporting. Together with the ROPU directs, develops a OPU plan to maximize the resource utilization (expense budget) and ensures Execution Excellence, targeting of most valuable customers, evaluate new customers, establish local strategic plans to gain new customers, best in class selling, coaching, training practices, optimal Field Force Structure and sizing, required training resources, inspiring Incentive Plans development, FF training KPI achievement, Target and Goals setting, winning Key Account and Activation Plan for the responsible brands plans.
- Responsible to meet/exceed sales budgets (value and product mix, productivity, market share development) of the OPU.
- Responsible for roll-out and embedding of Customer Engagement Excellence programs, processes, tools. Strengthen business position by building a sustainable & key customer focused relationships.
- Implementing the Vietnam FMD and Rabies strategy in close collaboration with the ROPU Head of Ruminant & VPH regional and global functions.
- Review opportunities for new products to be introduced into the market and extensions to claims for existing products. Interact with Global/Region Strategic Business Unit (SBU) on new products and strategic projects.
- Facilitate new ways of Go-To-Market and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Convert and communicate regional brand strategies and marketing material for local implementation.
- Implementation of Marketing Campaigns and feedback to ROPU with Market insights and Customer needs.
- Manages distributors including target settings, follow-ups, monthly meetings, providing inspiring incentive plans for distributor and distributor FF.
- Communicate, share and exchange best practices in marketing and sales to the regional and global Ruminant and VPH teams.
- Guide and facilitate new launches in close collaboration with the distributor and agency.
2. Marketing & Sales Management:
- Define and clarify roles, goals and expectations in the team.
- Responsible for leading the team to ensure short & long term objectives for the organization are achieved with the collaboration from other functions.
- Ensure ambitious and achievable business goals are set and owned by individuals.
- Deal with non-performance with courage and speed.
- Demonstrate and support BI Leadership behaviors.
- Practice and support BI values.
3. Strategy Management:
- Responsible to set goals, objectives & targets for short & long term.
- Achieve primary and secondary sales targets and growth objectives.
- Lead the implementation and monitoring of marketing plans for the Ruminant and VPH product portfolio: contribute to the Local Brand Plan exercise, in close collaboration with regional Ruminant and VPH including Strategy & Marketing, Technical and Business Service departments and MTS (market model, competition overview, product positioning, new launches, sales forecasts, budget).
- Review opportunities for new products to be introduced into the market and extensions to claims for existing products.
- Define the marketing needs and implement the defined marketing/commercial plan in tools and events.
- Drive Sales and Marketing Excellence initiatives.
- Responsible for the Management of the Distributor.
- Development and implementation of key account management plan including short term, mid term and long term action plans.
4. Talent Management:
- Implement ROPU ASKAN species strategy in close collaboration with the ROPU BuSe Head.
- Implement the ROPU ASKAN Brand Plan.
- Ensure implementation of BI's corporate policies and respect BI's and local compliance standards.
- Contribute to the annual review of Ruminant & VPH strategy and marketing long-term plan.
5. Communication & Network:
- Lead, coach and develop team members to ensure optimal individual/team performance.
Establish and manage key customer, business and political relationships within the OPU to the mutual benefit of the business and local community.
Responsible for an efficient information transfer and communication with relevant internal stakeholders of the corporation.
Responsible for maximizing impact of technical resources in line with sales and marketing strategies.
Maintain close collaboration with ROPU BuSe Head.6. Compliance & Policies:
- Comply with local regulations, industry and company Code of Conduct.
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals and follow company Code of Conduct.
- Take necessary action on issues of compliance.
- Be a role model in compliance with local regulations, industry and company code of conduct and maintain integrity.
- Leading by example.
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations and Company policies and procedures. When violations are noted/observed they are to be immediately reported to senior management. Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts.
- Successfully completes Compliance Modules assigned annually by the Company.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Degree in Veterinary is advantageous, but not mandatory
- Leadership Experience for more than 4 years
- Lives Agility, Accountability and Intrapreneurship (AAI)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- Ability to lead and coordinate medium/large and diverse groups of professionals
- Demonstrated solid decision making and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, initiative, creativity and proven track record for innovation
- Demonstrated ability to lead, collaborate and deliver results in a highly matrix organization.
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment urrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and evelopment for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
In our Regional Operating Unit Asean, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand (ROPU ASKAN) region, Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies with over 2,000 employees. We are an equal opportunity global Top Employer who takes pride in embracing diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/READY TO CONTACT US
Please contact our Recruiting Team:
Ms. Vo Thi Hoang Phuong:
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.Note to Recruitment Agencies:
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies that BI does not have existing contracts with. BI will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for the hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to BI employees or BI offices without BI's prior permission.