Mobile/ WhatsApp: +84 908648620
1. Main responsibilities
- Multinational company
- Headquarter: Japan
- Location: Quang Ngai
- Report to: Factory General Manager
- Working hour: Mon - Fri and 2 Saturday per month
. Planning / Budgeting:
- Use and monitor revenue and expenses in the factory in accordance with financial regulations of Head Quarter.
- Set up production plans monthly, quarterly, and yearly according to the strategic orientation of the company.
- Implementing, directing and managing production activities in accordance to the approved plan / norm.
- Ensure completion of the production plan / targets
- Promote the development and implementation of work plans for each department.
- Focus on target of cost reduction yearly
- Planning the production schedule of the factory to ensure the product quality, quantity and time requirements. Manage and supervise the entire production process.
- Responsible for driving the production to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the manufacturing.
- Approve and ensure standards / quality for the design of the production equipment system
- Be present in time to deal with accidents / disputes arising at the factory and promptly take steps to prevent / remedy the damages to the plant, the company and the employees.
- Inspect and supervise all activities at the production to promptly detect any incidents / errors (existing or potential) that cause or threaten to cause damage to production / property / people at the factory. Simultaneously, immediately report to the top management on these incidents / errors.
- Checking, assessing and reporting monthly to Factory Manager on the production situation, labor efficiency, production process and abnormalities (if any) at the factory
- Establish mechanisms, policies, regulations and procedures in accordance with the system.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and good operation of the fire prevention and fighting system, labor safety, machinery, production lines, mechanical systems and tools of the factory.
- Maintain and improve the quality management system in order to reduce defect rate of the product and increase the efficiency of the use of materials, machinery and human resources. In personnel - administration
- Assure manpower plan matching with production demand and high productivity, build the productivity quota of employees under sections
Allocate KPIs for all staff
- Monitor and supervise tasks performance in comparison with budget and targets. Assess the staff's performance periodically.
- Lead, make job assignment and propose manpower allocation matched with employees competencies and job requirements in manner of effectiveness and efficiency
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures, systems and devise ways to streamline processes the most efficient administrative proceduresOthers
. Perform other tasks as assigned by Factory Manager and Chairman 2. RequirementS
- Working location base in Quang Ngai (VSIP Quang Ngai)
- bachelor's degree or a higher education completed required.
- Preferably years of experience as similar position
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills. Ability to act with high agility and understand a sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong management and leadership skill
- Professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written by Vietnamese and English.
- Able to work self-directed, handle fast-paced work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
- Literacy in financial statements 3. Benefits:
. Salary: up to 75 mil
. Fix 13th
. Yearly bonus
. Insurance based on labor Vietnam
. After 2 years of working at company, employee has the premium healthcare