- Programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
- Taking part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America
- Good at C/C++ or Java/C#
- Experience in game programming is a plus
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Both Junior and Senior profiles are welcome.
The following are considered advantages for your application and will be taken into account:
- Good at Algorithm, Math, fast learner
- Experience in Android/iOS/Symbian/Meego/Windows 7/Bada/BREW
- Knowledge of 3D graphics programming with DirectX/OpenGL and working with 3D Game Engine
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science
- Good at English communication.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games
Additional InformationWhy Join Gameloft
We can't wait to find our next great talent!
- Hybrid Working time(2 days WFO, 3 days WFH)
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday
- Lunch Allowance: VND700,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and Accident Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 30 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 01 birthday leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities, Staff Trip, Company events across the year.
- Clubs, PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English
Please submit your CV, cover letter in PDF form
and portfolio (if applicable) to
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.Survey
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!Want to learn more
Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/