Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
This role is responsible for implementing, managing, coordinating, building and developing the GAD/SM to achieve the target, strategies and comply with company policies, in specific, this role will focus on develop GA Silver to GA Gold/Platinum
- Act as main PVA contact point to assigned GA Silver in GA Silver project to provide advice/consultancy during GA Silver project implementation.
- Work with relevant stakeholders within AD and PVA to implement GA Silver project in line with GA's operating model in terms of quality and quantity.
- Partner with key relevant stakeholders (AD/ATD/GAM) to analyze the GA performance and GA Operational effectiveness and recommend solutions/corrective actions to management level and/or assigned GA to accelerate GA productivity
- In charge to drive solutions/corrective actions being well implemented at the assigned GA.
- Provide frequent tracking/monitoring report on initiatives launched to assigned GA either following the GA Silver Project or other assignment.
- Conduct Learning/Development needs analysis with salesforce (GAD and Sales Manager of GAD) and work with ATD to develop learning/development solutions embedding business requirement with frequent follow-up to uplift salesforce capability
- Supervise sales activity management of GA against Operating Model.
- Work with AD Communication team to support GA and manage all kinds of communication together with change management plan (risk detection & mitigation in terms of business and people) related to GA Transformation initiatives rolled-out to salesforce.
Job Requirements / Yu cu
Prudentialplc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion. We protect people's wealth, help them grow their assets, and empower them to save for their goals. The business has more than 18 million life customers in Asia and Africa.Prudential has been providing trusted financial security for 95 years and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York. We are proud to be included in the 2022 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI . Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.