Are you interested to work with an innovative Singapore based Lifestyle/ EduTech startup, making meaningful contributions to happier and healthier family life Would you like to work in an International English-spoken working environment based in HCMC or Hanoi
If your answer is yes, we can also offer you the following:
- Work with an interesting technology stack (see requirements)
- Competitive salary and annual leave
- Positive and supportive team atmosphere
- Flexible and inspiring working environment
- On-going opportunities to develop yourself
The Team & Product
FamilyFive is an early stage Lifestyle/EduTech startup developing a parenting solution to improve the quality of family life and maximize life outcomes for kids. FamilyFive delivers inspiration, easy-to-use parenting tools and advice in a format suited to today's busy parent with children aged 4-12.
The product consist of three components:
(1) Mobile parenting app (React Native app, Android and iOS) recently featured in the App Store across a group of countries including Vietnam
(2) Gatsby website which provides access to some of the apps content and a blog
(3) Content Management System (CMS) that writers, editors and experts use to contribute to the app's content.
FamilyFive believes that families spending quality time will make a difference in children's lives and that quality time is not about duration it's about frequency and undivided attention. Check out the website here.
We have an exciting opportunities for a Front-end Developer who would like to join a small, ambitious, distributed team dedicated to help the world-wide parenting community navigate the challenges of modern day parenthood. You will join the technology team, consisting of one tech lead (full-stack developer) and one part-time back-end developer. In this role you will also be working with the product owner. Your role will be to develop the front-end parenting solution, focusing mainly on the mobile apps, while being flexible when needed, to also work on the website and CMS. You will be based in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, and may be required to travel to Singapore for short business trips.
- Lead and deliver the front-end development for the three products
- Build high quality mobile application experiences (iOS and Android)
- Develop the website and CMS based on functional and design specifications
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner, Tech Lead and Back-end developer
- Perform unit and integration testing, troubleshooting and debugging
What you'll need
Are you an experienced, independent Front-end (React Native) Developer with broad interests Are you an eager learner, able to work independently as well as in teams Are you passionate about our product and mission And are you ready to work in an International environment If so, you may be our new team member!
- Degree (BSc or MSc) Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Four to five plus years experience as a front-end developer
- Proficient with TypeScript and experienced with React-Native and functional programming
- Proficient with GraphQL (Apollo Client) for API
- Ability to work independently, likes a challenge, flexible to change (it's a startup)
- Great English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in app development Android (Java/Kotlin) and/or iOS (Objective-C/Swift)
- Experience with platform API's such as UIKit
- Proficient in design tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Proficient in Elixir or Erlang (back-end tech)
- App/ Play Store experience i.e. launching/ updating apps
- Amazon web services experience and Docker experience
- Having worked in an International environment
Keen to join this gig Great, we're so excited! Apply now.
e27 is your go-to platform for insights, connections, talents and funding opportunities, with a vision to empower entrepreneurs with the tools to build and grow their businesses across APAC.
Keep up with the latest news and connect with key stakeholders (startups, investors, corporates, government agencies) to fulfill your business objectives through e27.co’s media channels with a community database of over 110,000 ecosystem players in startup ecosystem across APAC.
With support from our past and current media partners, including the likes of Oracle, AWS, IBM, Google and SoftBank, e27 is well-endorsed to provide ecosystem services on media exposure and engagements.