To oversee and administer for all riders and outsourcing workers. You will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organisational trust and satisfaction
To support to performing operations on care and engagement programs
1. Database management OS
2. Issue service reviews, termination letters, process appeals etc. according to decision
3. Work closely with engagement team for events in FSD
4. Build up SOP for Rider/Outsourcing Service
5. Conduct/ Participate market survey in same industry to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits, identify internal trends and compliance improvements (OS only)
6. Build up policy, Reward and benefit for OS
7. OS Performance Mgmt. & Analytics
8. Recurrently tracking guarantor of rider/s
9. Create Dingtalk accounts
- University graduated in related fields
- Experience at least 02 years working as a administration, human resource, company from 200 employees or more
- Proficient in computer Office (Special Excel).
- Good conversational English
- Skills in data processing and reporting
- Good communication, problem solving skills.
- Meticulous, careful, detailed, has a good memory, loves numbers and can work with high pressure.
Lazada Group is an international e-commerce company founded by Maximilian Bittner, Mads Faurholt, Stefan Bruun, and Raphael Strauch with the backing of Rocket Internet in 2012,and owned by Alibaba Group. In 2014, Lazada Group operated sites in multiple countries and had raised approximately US$647 million over several investment rounds from its investors such as Tesco, Temasek Holdings, Summit Partners, JPMorgan Chase, Investment AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet.