The primary function of the Asset and vehicle Manager is to assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the vendor
To manage the support function of Assets and street view of the Company owned owned, independent contractor owned and other operational equipment and devices at ventures for Pick Up, Delivery (PUD) and Returns, transportation and Sortation. Reports directly to HOD of Fleet.
- To constantly assist and monitor asset in deployment of company owned vehicles and IC owned vehicles, uniforms, corporate ID, accessories related to PUD, Returns, transportation and sortation.
- To ensure Fleet Asset team monitors all vehicle utilized to meet the scheduled maintenance standards and maintain a professional Fleet image.
- To assist in the implement and maintain IC programs
- To ensure that all assets related records are maintained accurately and updated timely by asset team members. These documents must be kept systematically filed
- To assist and monitor departmental and organizational related results and mission are accomplished as required such as timely submission of reports and ensure smooth on boarding of new IC and ensure vehicles are maintained periodically to be road worthy and compliant with the local law and regulation
- Coaches and develops assets to achieve higher levels of service, economies of scale and operational effectiveness on a periodical manner
- Collaborate with the Functional department to ensure best in class service to PUD, returns and finance to ensure best in class service when required.
- Make recommendations that would improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the fleet assets assignment Process and scheduling, coaching and performance.
- To sets, monitor and update daily & monthly activity and target(KPI) for asset
- To sets the SOP and conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- To work closely with regional Fleet, on the continuous improvement, cost optimization and system automation initiative
- To create a positive teamwork, culture of ethics and integrity & motivating the staff
- To drive the team to achieve the goals & work alongside the broader growth & goals of the company
. Demonstrated people management and assets experience in an Fleet environment with direct reports responsibility
. Strongly experience in strategic planning mindset.
. Strong proven skills as data analysis digital and information literacy, collaboration communication, critical thinking, productivity and operational management.
. Provide coaching thereby enabling the team to gain highest performance.
. Attention to detail in Assets administration and People Management
. Intermediate English proficiency expected.
. Good written & oral communication in Vietnamese.
. Proven ability in leadership skill and result-oriented environment
. Commitment and ability to adjust and work, ready for Local travel.
. High level in MS Office Software such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
Lazada Group is an international e-commerce company founded by Maximilian Bittner, Mads Faurholt, Stefan Bruun, and Raphael Strauch with the backing of Rocket Internet in 2012,and owned by Alibaba Group. In 2014, Lazada Group operated sites in multiple countries and had raised approximately US$647 million over several investment rounds from its investors such as Tesco, Temasek Holdings, Summit Partners, JPMorgan Chase, Investment AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet.