• Review and approve samples for assigned brands
• In charge of sample room production line setting
• Keep track of sample production status and prepare sample status report
• Lead the fit sessions, review and coordinate alterations prior to sewing in order to get the best fitting
• Assist in sample room quality control and technical issues
• Provide training to technicians and upskill the team
• Keep close communication with marketing, sample room, pattern drafter on garment construction/specification and resolve the issue that arises
• Diploma and above qualifications
• Min 3 years of work experience as garment technician or fit technician
• Hands-on knowledge in pattern making
• An excellent communicator and problem-solver
We are a Singapore based recruitment agency that provides one-stop recruitment services to companies in Singapore and abroad. As your trustworthy recruiting parter, "CARE" principle is applied and reflected in our way of conducting business,
"C"ustomer Focus: we strive to meet and exceed customer expectation and keep customer’s best interest in our recruitment effort at all times.
"A"ccountablity: we talk the talk and walk the walk, we say what we mean and we do what we say.
"R"espect: we respect our customers, job seekers, and we respect their viewpoints and the decisions they make.
"E"fficiency: we work towards efficiency in delivering results to our customers.
SingBEST Human Resource, EA License No.: 16C8409
Functions : Hotels/restaurants
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Engineering
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content