- Process - Lead all Finance Operation team by providing strategic direction and oversight of finance operation cycle work processes.
- Process and analyze all financial transactions related to Operations.
- Oversee all finance operation processes of Shopee Express, implement continuous finance operation process improvement to improve daily operation processes, mitigate potential operational/financial risks as well as enhance efficiency, effectiveness of finance operations.
2. Stakeholder Management - Work with Partners to deliver payment successfully and smoothly
- Manage finance related processes with our partners, such as Shopee and other vendors to ensure accuracy of all financial and accounting data from partners.
3. Risk Management - Manage risk and prevent frauds that could happen to minimize frauds and cheats in all money transferring process
- Identify, provide solutions for areas of high risk in the financial cycle, documentation, or billing practices.
4. Reporting - Ensure all report are qualified to meet organization standards
- Supervise budget development, financial reporting, and system management, as well as finance staff, while driving business processes to improve efficiency and meet organizational goals.
- Ensure accuracy of all reports for monthly/quarterly/annually closing.
- Ensure management report is prepared and submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
5. Team Management - Drive team members to meet KPI
- Ensure each person in the team are right people, right job
- Be in charge of career development for all members
- Drive team to meet organizational goals and ensure they can delivery their scope of work
- Bachelor's Degree/ Master Degree of Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 10+ years of related experience required in working in finance management role at high levels.
- Proven experience at high level in financial management area at big corporation
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Strong leadership skill, able to coach and develop team members
- Proficiency in English in both writing and speaking skills.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be a plus