I .Job description:
Software Developer :
- Collaborate with teammates to set specifications for new applications/enhancements.
-Design prototypes according to specifications.
-Develop applications or enhancements, either locally or with vendors within deadlines.
-Perform unit, integration, functional and non-functional tests.
-Work with user to execute user-acceptance tests.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Compose technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Compose release documents/user manuals/guides for end users effectively.Ensure quality of developed applications and services.
-Timely/periodically report all information to higher managers.
- Qualifications : BSc/BA in software engineering or relevant field Certificate in software development is a plus.
- Experience : 2 years experience in software development is a plus.
- Competencies : Applying Technical knowledge. Being Ethical and Compliant Collaborative Relationships Communicating with impactCustomer Focus
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL HOLDINGS (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.