- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To deliver and collect hotel guests at the Airport and chauffeur drive them using the hotel vehicles.
- To work closely with the Concierge in the Front Office Department.
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Maintains all the hotel vehicles clean, tidy inside, and smell fresh.
- Assists with the guests luggage when needed.
- Keeps an accurate record of all the vehicle maintenance.
- Takes the hotel vehicles for service and repair in due time.
- Exercises attentiveness and care when parking or driving the hotel and the guests vehicles.
- Abides by the laws and regulations of the traffic code, as required by Vietnam Road Authority and Vietnam Police.
- Logs and informs the reporting Manager immediately if any damage or accident occurs.
- Previous experience as a Driver preferred
- Valid Driver's License for light vehicles
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese & English language
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance