What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. We are now expanding our SAP Consulting Business across some of the SAP Modules as stated below in SEA and we are very keen to get in touch with you if you have experience in any of these modules.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
- Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
- Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution
- Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Leaders across our Firm are expected to:
- Act as a role model, whilst establishing a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte
- Build and sustain long term lasting relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success
- Manage and actively contribute to sustainable development of a talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Director will require a minimum of 16 years of experience in SAP FICO, SD/MM, PP/PM, BW, PI/PO, ABAP, PS
- Demonstrated success in multi-cultural work environment.
- Sound understanding of business process, industry nuances and leading practices in area of focus
- Demonstrated excellence in conceiving and executing SAP solution
- Broad understanding of SAP design. Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies
- Sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.