Job Description :
Posting Date Aug 27, 2020
Job Number 20048996
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, 88 Dong Khoi Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We’ve been a place to gatherand connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you’re a team player who is excited to deliverameaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to exploreyour next career opportunitywith Sheraton.
1. Personally handle contact with all Local, International and English speaking media.
2. Together with the Director of Sales & Marketing (DOSM), Marketing Communication Managerplan and develop promotional and communications strategies via internet, media, placement of advertising as directed, printed materials and other sales & promotional tools as directed.
3. Drive Online Marketing in conjunction with the regional online marketing manager.
4. When required, support Divisional Online Distribution Manager to provide monthly and quarterly analysis including performance of campaigns and channels, along with return on investment statistics. Maximize and optimize the performance of all online marketing channels based on these results.
5. Support and leverage implementation of best practices in marketing, operations and reporting to Divisional Online Marketing team.
6. Plan and implement Press Release plan including research and writing in conjunction with the DOSM.
7. Work with Director, F&B; and Director, Culinary in developing F&B promotions, coordinating communication strategies, newsletters, direct mails and all necessary arrangements.
8. Ensure good communication and maintain good relationship with local and Vietnamese speaking media.
9. Plan and develop promotional rates and packages in conjunction with the F&B Management Team.
10. Participate in preparation and planning of the Annual Operation Plan, Departmental Objectives and other costs related to the Annual Budget.
11. Ensure all product information is correct in all forms of communication such as internet, media, Starlink, printed etc.
12. Demonstrate working knowledge of all tasks within the area of responsibility.
13. Encourage & support training programs
14. Provide support to the DOSM.
15. Co-ordination of marketing aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with Sheraton’s standards and procedures.
16. Undertake additional duties as requested by the Department Manager and Hotel Management.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Good commands of English
- Local candidates only