At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.The Opportunity
Join our SoC storage development team that work closely with Marketing, Architecture, FW, IP, Validation, and Test teams to deliver advance semiconductor solutionsJob Responsibilities:
- Work with IP/SoC architecture to study design feasibilities meeting PPA requirements.
- Create Micro-architecture specification (MAS), perform RTL coding based on MAS using best RTL coding practices, and integrate the RTL into the IP/SoC.
- Perform RTL code review, apply tools to formally check/fix RTL against various design rules.
- Work with the verification team to define test-plan, debug/fix failures, analyze coverage.
- Define verification strategy and do verification to make sure verification closure.
- Cooperate with Synthesis, DFT, STA, PnR teams to solve issues related to in-charged IP.
- Support Emulation, FPGA prototype, functional ATE, and silicon validation teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields and 10+ years of related professional experience. Less experienced candidate with 8+ educational GPA are welcome.
- Proven track record of digital IP design from concept to successful ASIC/SoC project TOs.
- Very familiar with digital IC design methodologies, understand all stages of ASIC design flows, and experienced with state-of-the-art design tools.
- Hands-on behavioral and RTL coding experience, Verilog/SV preferred.
- Hands-on verification different abstract levels including block, IP and SoC
- Strong knowledge of verification methodology, logic synthesis and timing analysis.
- Very good at documentation and communication skills using English.
- Experiences in UVM verification methodology is a plus
- Experiences in Ethernet/DDR/SRAM/NVMe/NVMoF IP is a big plus.
- Experiences in USB/PCIe/USB/SAS/SATA IP, ARM-based SoC, Emulation, FPGA is a plus.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.