At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.The Opportunity
In this position, you will work with Architecture team, System team, Design team and Design Verification (DV) team to define and implement scopes of Design for the industry leading transport/PHY chips.
Join us and move fast as a member of our team!Job Responsibilities:
- Defining Digital Design strategy for specific designs based on design specifications & standards
- Defining design solutions and design Specification for specific designs
- Develop designs using Verilog, System Verilog.
- Work on ASIC design flows using synthesis, quality tools (DC, Spyglass, Concert, etc)
- Work with Design Verification team to test the design including defining testcases, debugging issues
BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or or related fields, or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to theories, principles and concepts. Prefer: University Technologies, University of Science.
- GPA: 7.5+, especially good in Math, Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Proficient in MATLAB
- Have basic knowledge of programing languages as C/C++, etc.
- Have basic knowledge of HW design languages as Verilog/System-Verilog/VHDL, etc.
- Have basic knowledge of Linux environment
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Good in English skills
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.