At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.The Opportunity
Marvell is a leading provider of innovative storage technologies, including ultra-fast read channels, high-performance processors, leading edge transceivers, highly efficient analog designs, and powerful cryptographic engines. These solutions address all segments of the hard disk drive (HDD) and solid-state drive (SSD) electronics markets. Many of the same technologies have been utilized in Marvell storage system solutions products, powering PCs, servers, cloud, and enterprise systems.Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with design team to review the design spec and define detailed testplan
- Develop UVM testbench at block level and SOC level for complex ASIC System-On-Chips
- Run RTL and gate-level functional verification, debug failures, analyze and improve functional and code coverage
- Develop and improve the verification flow and methodology
- BS/MS in Electrical, Computer, or Computer Science with high GPA score
- 10+ years of experience in ASIC verification
- Knowledge of ASIC design and verification flow including RTL design, simulation, synthesis, test bench development, regression
- Knowledge of System Verilog
- Knowledge of UNIX environment, Perl, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of verification methodology such as UVM/OVM/VMM, define verification approach, verification plans.
- Knowledge of SSD/NAND/NVMe background knowledge.
- Knowledge of CPU subsystem is a plus.
- Knowledge of DDR/PCIE/SATA/SAS standard is a plus
- Good written and oral communicationskills inEnglish
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
This role is eligible for our hybrid work model in which you will be able to split time between working from home and on-site in a Marvell office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.