Young and dynamic work environmentExcellent career development opportunities
Job Description :
As a Data Engineer, you will be involved in developing, constructing the database and processing system. You will play a primary role in maintaining the architecture to ensure it supports requirements from data scientists and stakeholders.You will be responsible for :
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- Developing high-quality code to build and deploy machine learning models.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Data Engineer role.
- You have experience in Python, Java and solid understanding in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- You possess demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analyzing volumes of data.
- Having strong expertise in Natural Language Processing/Text Mining and Machine Learning would be highly valuable.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments