Cyber/Network Security Specialist
Would you like to work with a leading name in Energy and Technology
Would you like to work with the latest technologies in cyber security
Join our Team!
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Our subsea production systems are industry-leading. Our team are responsible for the quality of products from suppliers. We audit and monitor performance and collaborate with supplies and internal stakeholders to resolve issues and provide quality improvements and solutions.
Partner with the best
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing cyber secure industrial information technology environments to host subsea Master Control Station systems.
As a Cyber/Network Security Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading analytical and designing activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Demonstrating direct experience of Cyber secure solutions within an automation system environment.
- Presenting to senior leaders (SPB, EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Connecting the dots across technologies and develops cross technology maps and solutions
- Working on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business.
- Communicating across the function in area of expertise to deliver secure system fit for purpose to best practice standards.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's in IT or engineering field
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Cyber network security
- Have Cyber Security qualifications
- Have good English oral and written communication skills.
- Have proven background of Cyber Security in both development and operational environments.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in quality assurance audits in relation to Industrial IT environments.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.