Work within a fast-growing companyAn excellent opportunity to learn exponentiallyAttractive salary & benefits
Job Description :
As a Cyber and Information Security Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing security strategy/framework, policies and guidelines.You will be responsible for :
- Continuously improving through investigation of new technologies and alternatives as well as gathering and evaluating user feedback
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Conducting penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Maintaining security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Assessing and managing vulnerabilities and facilitate remediation for security incidents.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Network /Systems Engineer, IT Security or Software Engineer role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard in fast-paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data