Job Description :
Chief Technology Officer - CTO/CIO - Payments product
- Role to be based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- A leading organization and tech unicorn in Vietnam is looking for a talented, passionate and experienced CTO to join in, lead and bring their team to achieve new business scales for their developing payments solutions.
- Align the technical team to achieve strategic business goals and objectives.
- In charge of the overall technical architecture from end to end.
- Assess current and anticipated business needs related to technology from infrastructure to application development.
- Responsible for team competence build-up and development, and be measured by the team's final deliverables
- Monitor technology trends and performance, which can include assessing user adoption, daily users of software or service, or areas where the company is not fully utilizing its technological capabilities
- Provide leadership and guidance in hiring and personnel development, determine how to best allocate funds toward building effective technologies
- Manage the financial aspects of technology development and implementation by managing operating and capital budgets
- Determine metrics to measure the company's technologies, comparing actual results to forecasts and internal benchmarks, directing teams to solve issues as they arise
- 12+ years of experience in an overall software company having held executive roles in recognized innovative organizations.
- Experience in leading technical team including developers, BA, PMs across different functionals with at least 10+ direct reports.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills. Has the capability to lead the team and overcome the business and technical challenges.
- In-depth technical experience at high level design, architecture across infrastructure and applications.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, business leaders, and other senior management throughout the company.
- Experience in working with payment solutions, e-wallet or fintech related products or industries are desired.
- Great communication, leadership and ability to lead diverse technical team.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).