At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
CRM/CVM Manager, Human Pharma
. Supports multi-channel Customer Engagement Excellence through Veeva system and Customer Segmentation/ IMMPACT management, ensuring these systems are fully leveraged.
. Responsible for general sales database management (i.e. Distributor's Data, other sales data sources, etc.) ensuring inputs to the database are complete and accurate (correct MCCPs and accounts are loaded properly), all users are trained, and Veeva multi-channel KPIs are produced and monitored.
Tasks & responsibilities:
1. Customer Segmentation & Targeting (IMMPACT) process management:
2. Veeva CRM System Management and Multi Channel Customer Engagement Implementation:
- Support the Commercial Operations Lead to drive/improve the implementation of Customer Segmentation, both CVM (IMMPACT), strategic segments and Customers channel preferences.
- Ensure effective IMMPACT implementation through cross functional collaboration in creating Veeva survey questionnaires (incl. Customer channel preferences), exporting customer data to IMMPACT, technical support in the creation of Brand/Portfolio matrices, and translation of agreed resource allocation outputs into MCCP's.
- Identify/ introduce new data sources/methodologies to improve multi-channel segmentation accuracy and facilitate cross-functional Orchestration of Customer Engagement excellence.
- Provide IMMPACT/ multi-channel segmentation training to ROPU Country stakeholders, at induction and on an ongoing basis.
3. General Sales Database Management:
- Accurate, timely uploading of Multi Channel Cycle Plans to Veeva with MCCP aligned with Customers preferred communication channels (F2F, VE etc.).
- Develop/ provide data/ metrics/reports (incl. multi- channel KPIs) to facilitate cross-functional Orchestration for Exceptional Customer Experience across different channels.
- Timely data flow and synchronization across various platforms to provide a single view of customers, facilitating orchestration for Exceptional Customer Experience across different channels.
- Optimise Veeva, (incl. database accuracy) providing operational efficiency to drive data quality and provide actionable insights to the brand teams.
- Ensure initial and ongoing training for all users (Sales, Marketing, Medical) and relevant functionalities, both current (e.g. Engage, Surveys, Events Management, CfE/CtC/ virtual, KAM,CLM) and emerging (e.g Align).
- Evolve current Veeva functionalities to address multi-channel customer engagement - e.g. updating MyPlan to include visibility of plan, actual and balance to go for each channel.
- Address Veeva data input process including problem solving/ troubleshooting/ helpdesk support and follow up to all local users.
- Monitor and report stakeholders usage of Veeva functionalities facilitating Orchestration for Exceptional Customer Experience across different channels (e.g. Engage, FuE, Event Management, Survey, CfE, CtC etc.).
- Alert/ recommend to the ComOps Lead Field Force structure/territory realignments to ensure KPI achievement (e.g. call volume/ reach/ frequency on priority customer segments).
- Veeva email system supports Reps to capture ePermission and send emails to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implementation & accurate reporting of ROPU Country Close Loop Marketing (CLM) based on ROPU Center (Marketing and ComOps) guidance on Digital Detail Aids (DDA).
4. Compliance & Policies:
- Sales Management approved Field Force targets, structure and account crediting are accurately inputted into the respective sales processing system and database.
- Timely, accurate input and processing of relevant information from all data sources (e.g. Distributor's sales, sales performance tracking, FF KPI's, market data, etc.) into the database with meaningful analytics/reports to stakeholders as necessary.
- Pro-actively flag database issues/changes to relevant stakeholders (ROPU Center and Country).
- Undertake incentive payout calculations, provides outputs to internal stakeholders.
5. People Management:
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals (HCP's), following the BI Code of Conduct.
- Take prompt and necessary actions on issues of compliance.
Requirements:Minimum Education/Degree Requirements:
- Delivery regular coaching sessions with direct reports (and external contract staff, where relevant), capturing observations/evidence and development objectives in a written format (e.g. email).
- Ensure implementation of and compliance to the Performance Management/ Talent Management/ Compensation Planning for the year with development plans for direct reports that are implemented on agreed timelines.
- Talents are properly identified within the team, their development/movement is effectively implemented and they are reviewed/discussed in the appropriate forums.
- Accurate feedback and coaching is provided to direct reports during the MAG discussions (midyear, year-end).
- The team is adequately staffed to meet the responsibilities/ deliverables of Commercial Operations.
Required Capabilities (Skills, Experience, Competencies):Competencies required:
- Bachelors degrees (major focus Business Administration and/or Pharmaceutics and/or Economics, Engineering).
- Result Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Driving Excellence
- Passion for Performance
- CRM Management Skills (preferably with Veeva)
- Proficiency in Data Management (Advanced MS Excel Skills)
- Proven Project Management skills
- Expert Analytical skills
- Sales Force Effectiveness skills
- Customer Segmentation & Targeting experience
- Experience in Sales and/or Commercial Operations/ SFE/ CRM/CVM
- Project Management
- Solid understanding of Sales and Marketing
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Proficient in English communication
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment urrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and evelopment for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
In our Regional Operating Unit South East Asia and South Korea (ROPU SEASK) region, Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies with over 2,000 employees. We are an equal opportunity global Top Employer who takes pride in embracing diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/READY TO CONTACT US
Please contact our Recruiting Team:
Ms. Vo Thi Hoang Phuong:
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.Note to Recruitment Agencies:
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies that BI does not have existing contracts with. BI will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for the hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to BI employees or BI offices without BI's prior permission.