Manages portfolio of products
- Crafts and executes strategies to market product portfolio for a specific Therapeutic Area
- Forecasts and tracks portfolio performance (sales and supply both in-market and to-market)
- Maintains, grows and develops existing and new channels as needed
- Provides market insights and prepares monthly market insight reports
- Serves as local marketing expert for key HCP and non-HCP customer segment
- Owns the key brands in the TA and is the key coordinator for all aspects related to the different elements of the respective phase of the lifecycle (from manufacturing to sales for new launch products to cash cows).
- Develop and execution of Brand Strategy, Brand Operating Plan and Portfolio Operating Plan
- Assess revenue potential for product portfolio
- Influence development of targets, OP plan
- Ensures optimum patient access.
QUALIFICATIONS Education And Experience
- Explore opportunities for cross -sell between EP and in-line products (w/CBL and FF)
- Surface opportunities for value-added activities
- Identify and pursue opportunities for local deals Development for revenue target for portfolio.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- 3+ years of marketing experience as a Manager
- Solid background in Marketing
- Experience in execution of brand- and portfolio strategies in hospital- and pharmacy channel
- Project Management
Indicate the technical skills required and/or preferred, as applicable
Expect candidates to demonstrate these competencies (people manager roles):
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Acts decisively
- Seizes accountability
- Leads the change
- Self Aware
- Commits to One Pfizer
- Fluency in English
- Passion for Marketing.
Expect candidates to demonstrate these commercial/ management competences
- Market, Customer and Competitor Insight
- Strategic and Operational Business/Marketing Planning
- Marketing Execution
- Data Analysis, Interpretation and Communication
- Performance and Program Metrics (KPI Setting)
- Financial knowledge to manage the Brand- and Portfolio P&L.
Work Location Assignment:Flexible
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Marketing and Market Research#LI-PFE