What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
1. Ability to identify complex Transfer Pricing (TP) issues and make referrals to other tax teams based on the fundamental knowledge of Vietnam's corporate income tax, international tax, and customs tax:
- Provides advice to project team based on hot topics, industry trends, and case law developments
- Demonstrates understanding of local TP and penalty rules
- Demonstrates awareness of local basic corporate corporate income tax and customs principles
- Demonstrates awareness of the differences between OECD and local TP rules and knows where to access such information
2. Ability to draft and review client questionnaires, industry analysis, and data requests, ensuring sufficient information is obtained and summarized accurately
- Prepares for functional interviews with the client by learning about the client's business, and industry news
- Participates in the functional interviews by asking meaningful factual and functional questions
- Obtains additional information critical to the TP analysis to prepare recommendations of potential TP methods
- Prepares and reviews client's functional analysis.
3. Ability to construct economic analysis based on the understanding of the client's business, the identification of the related party transactions, accounting principles, financial/transactional data concepts, industry specific/non-standard data sources and assumptions
- Identifies material issues that require adjustment and anticipates risk management areas for a given project
- Identifies and proposes solutions for complex analytical and data issues
- Reconciles differences in results from application of alternative methods
- Provides guidance on use of TP software and data sources to other team members
- Conducts benchmarking study to generate range of results based on client's fact patterns
4. Experiences in APA procedure or TP inspection assistance is a plus. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, Law, Information & Technology.
- 1 year of working experience (at least) in the field of Transfer Pricing in a Big 4 or Law Firm.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- High MS Office skills.
- High project management skills.
- Ability to work independently & eager to learn new knowledge.