At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
The Artificial Intelligence & Data team (AI&D) leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy, Growth & Innovation portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
This role sits within the Artificial Intelligence & Data team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses data, analytics and cognitive automation (CA). As a consultant in this group, you will deliver our Intelligent Automation solutions: robotic process automation, intelligent character recognition, chatbots/virtual assistants and artificial intelligence.
Primary responsibilities include:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes before identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
- Create business cases for the deployment of robotic and cognitive automation.
- Map current state, design solution, implement robot, test and deploy in a context of client operating model transformation.
- Design process solutions in accordance to standard design principles & conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well- structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Deliver training curriculum for client stakeholders (e.g. technology, process, train-the-trainer, online-solutions).
- Ensure communication within Deloitte's network of Intelligent Automation experts on typical process, methodology, tools and RPA principles.
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years (Consultant) or minimum 6 years (Senior Consutant) of working experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Mastery of one programming language: C, Java, .Net, Python.
- Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies.
- Mastery of analytics software: R, SAS will be highly regarded.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of process analysis, re-engineering and optimization preferably within Financial Services.
- Experience with Data Analytics tools and databases.
- Certification UiPath (advanced), Automation Anywhere (master) or BluePrism (professional) is mandatory.
- Strong client relationship skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Driven, tenacity, client-focused, results-oriented with proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit our short-term and long-term project assignments
- Confident in public speaking and presentation preparation.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.