- Work for an international startup with excellent career opportunities
- Be a part of a fantastic work culture
- Opportunity for personal development growth
Our client is one of Asia Pacific’s fastest growing co-work space with a strong presence across all major cities in the region. They operate over 25 spaces in 6 countries and are soon becoming one of the most recognised boutique co-working network space in the region.The Job
As a Community Associate, you will be the primary point of contact for visitors and members. You will be responsible for building a strong community and creating a friendly and conducive environment within the co-working space.
You will also be responsible for:
- Handling visitors, greeting guests and building rapport with members.
- Delivery excellent member experience by ensuring you remember all members names and requests are met fast.
- Working with the team to maintain full occupancy
- Scheduling tours and developing sales and networking skills
- Organising community events and creating buzz through social media and events.
- Working with the Art Department to produce posters and any visual imagery as required
- Handling basic finance duties
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Customer Service, Department/Floor Manager or Retail Operations role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are an adaptable and strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a creative problem-solver and pay high level of attention to detail.
- You are flexible with working where needed, as well as evenings and weekends when required.
Ref : 83017119