- Maintain complete knowledge of the following (to include but not limited to):
- All hotel features / services, hours of operation
- Hotel function space, entertainment options, menus and floral decoration options
- Hotel safety guidelines and evacuation plan
- Scheduled daily group activities
- Answer incoming phone calls in a pleasant manner using Hotel's telephone etiquette guidelines. Handle telephone enquiries according to departmental procedure
- Coordinate all group arrangements
- Work with group contacts to facilitate program planning and requirements
- Communicate group needs and specifications to all relevant departments
- Follow up with Post-Conference reports and review group billings
- Input all group bookings and update booking activities in the system on a weekly basis
- Prepare reports, maintain proper records and filing system in accordance to hotel's sales administration process
- Maintain gifts inventory and coordinate the sending of gifts to clients
- Arrange site inspections for potential clients
- Promote positive relations with clients and attend to all requests expediently and courteously
- Acknowledge and handle clients complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently. Report incidents or other irregularities to management
- Up-sell and promote hotel's facilities and services at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue
Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management / Events Management
Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese & English language
Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPointBenefits
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.