The BDM is the main interface between Tech Data Customers and Suppliers including the end customer of the Partner. BDM is responsible for business expansion & execution of the suppliers strategy. The BDM is responsible for the complete sales cycle with an aim to maximizing revenue, Net Gross Profits and Customer satisfaction by developing deep relationships with key people in the supplier organization, partners and end customers. Will be responsible for handling suppliers independently clearly focusing on delivery top-class value-added services.Responsibilities:
- Create, Develop & implement supplier/vendor specific initiatives (10%)
- Channel Partner & Vendor engagement (60%)
- Execution - Credit management, Order processing, AR Collections (20%)
- Operational excellence - pipeline management, forecasting & inventory management (10%)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
- Master's / Postgraduate Degree with Sales Field of Study preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with Technical / Business field of study required.
What's In It For You
- Distribution center environment may include: exposure to extreme temperatures high noise levels high places wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
- On-call availability required as necessary.
- Professional, office environment.
- Frequent Travel Required (50%)
Don't meet every single requirement Apply anyway.
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
At Tech Data, a TD SYNNEX Company, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!