Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
This role is responsible for managing, coordinating, building and developing the agency forces to achieve the target, strategies and business policies of the company.
Strategic Planning and execution
- Use the MAPA to analyze business data and strongly implement appropriate recruitment / business activities of the assigned General Agency (s)
- Execute the business strategy following company and the General Agency's direction & vision
- Closely work with agent force to monitor progress, results of execution plan and take appropriate counter measures if needed to complete sales target in assigned General Agency
- Carry out the business and training plans in the assigned region to support the General Agency (s) to achieve business sales targets and KPIs
- Be representatives of Company or General Agency to convey message/ information & do presentation to business partners
Sales supervision & management
- Align with Regional Business Development Director/ Associate Business Development Director to make decision and have clear direction to address business issues
- Develop the Business Management process by closely monitoring the business activities and trends of the General Agency according to the Quarterly / Yearly plan.
- Support processes of insurance transactions, operating applications and resolving complaints from the stakeholders of the assigned General Agency
People Management & Development
- Supervise and manage the business activity of the assigned General Agency's office (s) to closely follow the APE indicators, recruitment, rate of active consultants and comply effectively.
- Direct and control the implementation of recruitment plan and training plan for agents to ensure the development of agent force
- Conduct 1-1 meetings with the General Agency Directors / Agent leaders to ensure the target achieved.
Relationships and Communications
- Train and develop of Agent leaders and agents following the agent's career roadmap of the assigned General Agency's office (s)
- Build effective business relationships internally & externally (AD staffs, others department's staffs/ managers)
- Build solid relationship and influence GAD Partners to deliver Agency Strategy & KPIs
- Ability to motivate and inspire business partners through Sales contests and internal activities.
GA Taskforce & Expansion
- Enhance effective communication internally & externally
- Support the GA Expansion following company's strategy in assigned area, including attracting, communicating to new GAD company directions, initiatives, contest, events & award program in compliance with company's guideline handle & solve enquiries from GAD
Supervision & Management
- Monitor and manage the daily sales and operation of new GA & have solution to support new GAD to achieve their target
- Follow all process that helps closely monitor sales/recruiting activities/events of GAD
Job Accountability /
- To be assigned by the Line manager or Company's management (if any)
This role is to
Implement the strategy, business plan in the assigned General Agency (s) to achieve sales target and KPIs
Directly manage the assigned General Agency (s) sale activity and productivity
Develop and maintain close relationship with agency force (GAD, UM, BM...)
Manage any other assigned project
Build and develop the capable agent leaders and agent force for the assigned General agency's office (s).Job Requirements / Yu cuQualifications
- College/ University, preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Insurance
Knowledge and skill
- Having specific certificate or specialized training related to insurance is an advantage: LOMA, etc.
- Knowledge in Insurance & Finance Industry, sales & marketing
- Strong personal network & Relationship building/ management skills
- Strategic planning, organizing skills
- Result oriented, sales oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to communicate in English
/ Nng lc lnh o
Leadership Capability Model - Foundational levelPrudential is an equal opportunity employer.
We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.