Key drivers for Acquisition Volume/Revenue. Launch and scale the warehousing and fulfilment initiative in MY as the first in-country hire for the business, working closely with the regional team, in-country stakeholders from other verticals, as well as the warehouse operations team. This is a role which encompasses end-to-end ownership over strategy and execution of commercial, sales and product development.
- Business Development
- Drive topline growth based on internal and external leads aligned to Fulfilment sales
- Provide fulfilment technical expertise and product knowledge to sales PIC from other Sales Channels
- Support Fulfilment Commercial initiative to create qualified leads from Sales Channel via top of funnel exercise.
- Engagement with clients and understanding fulfilment requirements, and work with internal stakeholders to provide solutions.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including Marketing, Product, Project and other teams to close funnels through bottom of funnel exercise/approach.
- Responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, targeted towards existing and new Ninja Van customers.
- Work on complex commercial negotiations with clients, including cross selling various products aiming to push for new wins.
- Independently prepare, draft and review presentations with customers.
- Work closely on contract negotiation and engagements between clients and legal team.
- Provide sales activities updates for management review.
- Handle inquiries and performs related duties including ad hoc and Fulfilment related tasks as assigned.
- Gain market insights in order to penetrate new Fulfilment business opportunities.Handle inquiries and performs related duties including ad hoc and Fulfilment related tasks as assigned.
- Gain market insights in order to penetrate new Fulfilment business opportunities.
Submit a job application
- Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate task
- Sales/ Business development or account management experience in eCommerce Logistics market
- Strong existing working relationships with clients
- Core CompetenciesProficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power point, Excel) and Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms)
- Language Requirements: Proficiency in English (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the Notice) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the Company) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.