What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Opportunity development for Tax/ Financial Advisory/ Enterprise Risk/ Audit/ Services, introducing new services to clients as well as identifying cross selling opportunities.
- Develop and work in collaboration within Deloitte for lead generation activities target at clients and industries.
- Follow up on the sales leads to realization of contracts/ projects. This includes regular reporting of sale pipelines and client activities.
- Engage in relationship building activities with clients and alliances to build good eminence.
- Provide business and relationship-related inputs to project team during the preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Provide feedback to the project team, facilitate and help resolve objections to secure the contract.
- Able to present and facilitate key discussions with clients and focus groups.
- Continue maintaining relationship with the new clients during the course of project delivery.
- Continue maintaining relationship with the clients to help generate additional engagements.
- Support and collaborate with Business Development Head in Deloitte member firms within Asia Pacific in business planning, opportunities scanning, marketing communications and regional sales execution.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte and our clients and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Working experience in the field of business development.
- Must have local knowledge of the market place with proven experiences in selling Tax/ Financial Advisory/ Enterprise Risk/ Audit/ Services in the local marketplace.
- Demonstrate ability to forge and sustain business/client relationships.
- Knowledge in a related industry would be advantageous.
- Experience in writing presentations and business proposal.
- Fluency in the Korean and English.
- CPA, AICPA or KICPA is preferable.