What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Work in collaborative team performing research and analysis for a variety of projects.
- Contribute to presentation materials for client engagements.
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Leverage on your education and experience to develop your understanding of our clients business.
- Assist in analyzing financial data, reviewing accounting records, researching comparable companies and developing financial models.
- Assist senior members of the team to increase the profile of the team externally and internally.
- Build and manage relationships with peers within other practice areas of Deloitte.
- Use available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects.
- Contribute qualifications, deliverables from projects to global knowledge database.
- Support documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials and business focus.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualized new approaches and solutions.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
As many as possible of the following qualities would be desirable, with the aptitude to develop the ones you do not already possess:
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
- CPA, CFA, CF, MBA or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress)