- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to estab lish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
Inside this Business Group
- BSEE with 5+ years relevant experience or Master's required. Education Focus should include integrated circuit design and analog design.
- Nice to have design experience of high speed analog and mixed-signal design, architecture, system and integration aspects for AIB and HBM PHYs or other similar standards.
- Experience with industry standard tools for Analog design such as Cadence ADE, Spectre, AMS verification, FEV, StarRC etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.Other Locations
VN,Ho Chi Minh CityPosting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefitshere: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlYour privacy matters to Intel and we comply with applicable data protection laws. We collect and maintain personal information for recruitment related activities and your data will not be used for any other purpose. We retain personal information for the periods and purposes set forth in . Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. We do not share your personal information with third parties. In order for Intel to communicate with you on your application results, by submitting your information and proceeding with this application, you agree and consent that we can collect your personal information. You will have the ability to opt-out by informing or at any time selecting unsubscribe found at the bottom of our future marketing communications. You have rights to correct, update, request access to or deletion of your personal information as described in . In addition, if you wish to update or otherwise make changes to your resume, use to resubmit a new resume.Working Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.