At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....Responsible for maximizing the sales of AIA products and services through a network of agents to meet individual / team quotas and AIA business objectives
Report to: Senior Manager, Agency Development
Function: Agency Distribution | Department: Agency Development
Role: Individual Contributor
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Business planning:
- Analyze business results, identify good and bad performance indicators to work with each key management level to allocate and forecast the ability to fulfill plan targets.
- Develop quarterly/monthly action plan to execute business activities at the assigned GA office
- Monitor and remind sales team to comply with working time / regulations and operational management process for BAU channel
- Deploy & monitor daily, weekly, monthly business plan and have timely solutions to ensure achieving the goals
2. People Development
- Evaluate, select potential Agency Leaders and Agents. Coordinate with Agency Initiative & Productivity Department, Zone Head, Regional Head, Agency Training Department to implement training and development programs. Monitor and evaluate the development progress of potential Agency Leaders and Agents
- Set goals, monitor progress to maintain and upgrade Agents, Agency Leaders
- Develop GA business support team and training collaborators (Eagle Trainer).
3. Business Quality Assurance
- Communicate company's code of conduct to Agency Leaders & Agents Refresh when appropriate
- Supervise agency force, forecast business quality's risks and have appropriate solutions
4. Other projects/jobs: As assigned by Direct Manager
- Education: University graduate
- Experience: At least 3 years-experience in sales, Prioritize candidates with management experience
- Influencing & Stakeholder Management: Be able to make a positive impact on stakeholders (GAD, Agency Leaders and related departments) to create common results
- Sales Planning & Delivering Results
- Collaboration & Problem Solving
- Coaching, training
- Digital adaptability
- Leadership essential
AIA Group Limited, often known as AIA , is a Hong Kong-based American multinational insurance and finance corporation. It is the largest public listed life insurance and securities group in Asia-Pacific. It offers insurance and financial services, writing life insurance for individuals and businesses, as well as accident and health insurance, and offers retirement planning, and wealth management services, variable contracts, investments and securities.