Title: Admin Officer
What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Coordinate with the building management & external supplier to carry out maintenance and repair of office facilities
- Check and maintain fire protection system in the office Organize the fire prevention and fighting courses for all staff
- Be responsible for regular checking of all office areas, exit doors & the access list of the suppliers to ensure the office security
- Carry out the checking schedule of confidential information and security Supervise the maintenance schedule of the services provided by landlord
- Support the logistics preparation for company's meetings and events
- Manage the use of Grab for office, make payment to vendor
- Book hotels for staff on business trip.
- Manage office cars schedule and support to arrange car/bus for staff travelling
- Be responsible for managing company car insurance handle parking and vehicle maintenance issues.
- Manage and provide phone cards, 4G cards for staff manage registration/cancellation/roaming/switching of mobile subscribers for management level.
- Be in charge of summarizing and reporting monthly desk phone costs
- Work with greenery supplier and make sure the office trees in good condition
- Coordinate with coffee machine supplier to ensure the machine in good condition.
- Summarize all non-charge office expenses (taxi, Grab, courier, office expenses, ) and submit them to Admin Manager.
- Be responsible for managing office medicine cabinet.
- Other tasks as requested
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 6 months of related experience
- Careful, detail-oriented, industrious, responsible, service-minded.
- Excellent work & time management skills
- Good communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
- Good office computer skills