. Prepare balance sheet account reconciliation schedules.
. Prepare bank reconciliation.
. Provide timely & accurate financial information to management.
. Prepare quarterly GST reports.
. Prepare governmental survey reports.
. Prepare General Ledger journal postings for month-end closing, including prepayments, provisions, allocations, memo accounts etc.
. Maintain & upkeep Fixed Assets Register.
. Monitor new Fixed Assets purchases in compliance with hotel requirements & approved budget.
. Stand-in for General Cashier when he/she goes on leave.
- Diploma education
- Basic experience in finance is a plus
- Basic English in working
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- National under local contract
- Year end bonus base on annual performance
- Public holidays cash benefits (New Year, Lunar New Year, Liberation Day, International Labour Day, National Day, King Hung's Death Anniversary)
- Annual leave (+ 11 public holidays mentioned above)
- Social insurance (8%), Health insurance (1.5%), Unemployment insurance (1%) paid by the employee during probation
- 24/7 Personal Accident Insurance
- Parking fee
- 2 duty meals at Staff Canteen
- Uniform covered by the Hotel
- Carte Bienvenue
- Vietnamese candidate only