DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the overall bank relationship in the area of services, operations, projects and new initiatives to support the business development strategies and planning with the bank.
- Conceptualize/develop/initiate partnership's development plans and execute the same to meet business goals.
- Review business processes and implement new initiatives to enhance productivity and efficiency for the partnership.
- Build strong relationships with partner's business functions on aiming to activate and build up fruitful partnership business in solid manner.
- Coordinate, monitoring internal and external parties to ensure the business plans and initiatives are executed per agreed plans. The business plans can include and not limited to initiatives and business matters on Product, Customers Services, Marketing, Claim, Operation, Quality Assurance, Legal tight up ect.
- Coordinate with internal departments to obtain required resources and necessary support to achieve business goals and objectives for the partnership.
- To lead the Annual Strategies Plans, ad-hoc plans with the Partner, and lead the execution of those strategies internal and external and ensure achieving good business results.
- To conduct BAU activities with the Partner, e.g. facilitate Steering Meeting, Working Committees, Co-working team meetings with partner and internal in regular timeline.
- Assist the Head of Bancassurance in obtaining market intelligence information to formulate strategies, and other duties assigned from time to time.
- Overall responsible for the business development strategies and build up and maintain a sustainable and fruitful business relationship with the Partner.
- Other duties assigned by the Head of Bancassurance
1. EDUCATION / TRAINING
- A good bachelor degree, majoring in Marketing,
- Business Administration, Economics, Commerce
- Language proficiency: Communication
- fluently in English (both verbal and written).
2. PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- Preferably obtain some basic life insurance qualifications
- Dynamic personality with good ability to interact with different people and levels Strategic and management skills Strong communication skills with ability to communicate confidently at all level Strong people skills. Strong organization skills, creative and proactive in business initiatives and ideas. Strong business acumen
- Self-motivated and drive to achieve satisfaction business relationship with Partner.
- Work in Insurance / or Banking Industry/
- or Financial Markets for at least 5 years.
- Relationship Management, Account Management, Operation and SEr Sales and Services Management experience
5. COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
- Reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and other designing software
6. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Within the department Other departments, namely Actuarial, IT, Finance, Legal and Compliance, Corp Services, Marketing, New Business, Customer Service, Claim etc.
About John Hancock and Manulife
- Bank Partner Other business partners
- Potential new business partners
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at .
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including , , , , and . Additional information about John Hancock may be found at .Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer