• Join a variety of projects for our international clients based on Microsoft .NET platform
• Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements
• Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure the best system performance regardless of the browser or device
• Join all required software development phases from planning, estimation, designing and developing the implementation
• Participate in Agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban or XP
• At least 4 years of experience in .NET projects: .NET, ASP.NET
• Experience with WebAPI
• Advanced Microsoft Data Technologies: ADO.NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework
• Good in implementing & optimizing .NET Server-side technologies
• Very good in understanding & applying Design Patterns/Design Principles
• Proficient in code review, code refactoring
• Experience with ECommerce and/or ePiServer CMS is a big plus
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrums Software Development environment
• Good at English, both in comprehension and communication
• Good attitude regarding self-testing and self-learning.
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with full base salary for Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance contribution and allowance for employees having children under 03 years old, 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award of up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
• Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Annual company summer vacation abroad and teambuilding package.
• Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
• Everyday training opportunities.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from different countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5" screens running Windows 10, Office 2016, and Visual Studio 2016.
• Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraging of feedback.
• Clear communication with employees from Company Management regarding the Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees.
• Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
• Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
• An active environment with leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, dancing, etc.