• At least 3 years hands-on experience in Java Development and delivering software products
• SaaS concepts, SOAP, REST web services.
• Java (Core, Web Components - JSP, Enterprise), J2EE frameworks.
• DB2 Database
• Expertise with web services, including SOAP, REST, WSDL, Eclipse, Ant etc.
• Best practices for both server-side and client-side construction and integration
o Java 6-7, J2EE and frameworks like Struts 1&2, EJB, MDB, JMS, Junit.
o Good knowledge of Java design Pattern
o Single Sign On like SAML
o UI framework like JQuery, Bootstrap
• Able to setting up local application servers and integrating with remote servers such as WS Application Server 8,9.
• Working Knowledge on Unix system with command line and shell scripts.
• Knowledge in software life cycle from definition, requirements analysis and design to implementation and testing/verification
• Agile/Scrum methodologies and practices
• English communication
• BS in Computer Science or related field.
• English level: Intermediate or above (ex: TOEIC 550 up)
• Develop and maintain System web application with emphasis on SSO, Java Message Service and SOAP, REST webservices
• Follow best development practices and secure development lifecycle
• Work with Product manager, Tech Lead, BA... to review requirements and estimate development effort
• Contribute to architecture and design decisions on a project level
• Perform Code Reviews to ensure product quality, performance, risk and security
• Able to work and interact with development teams in different time zones (US, India)
• Able to collaborate to other developers in completing required tasks
• Research, evaluate and learn new technology, components, development practices and patterns
• Deliver on time reliably and with few defects