Institute: Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology-IMMT
Programme: Post Graduate Diploma in Mineral Engineering
Duration: 1 year
- Degree in Engineering / Tech. or equivalent in Chemical, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Mineral and Mining Engineering from any recognised University / Institute.
- Sponsored candidates with M.Sc. degree in Chemistry and Geology will also be considered.
Age: The age limit for the ‘non-sponsored’ candidates will be 30 years and there will be no age limit for ‘sponsored’ candidates. The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates (only in the ‘non-sponsored’ category) will be extended as per rules.
Reserved seats: Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH etc. will be as per rules in respect of ‘non-sponsored’ candidates only.
Selection process: Selection is based on academic career & experience (only for sponsored candidates) of the candidate and also the performance in the interview.
How to apply: Click here to download application form and send duly filled application, along with the application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates applying in non-sponsored category) and necessary certificates. The application fee should be paid in form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “PG Diploma in Mineral Engineering” payable at Bhubaneswar.
The filled in application, along with the application fee and other enclosures, should reach “The Program Coordinator, PG Diploma in Mineral Engineering, IMMT (formerly RRL), Bhubaneswar – 751013, Orissa, India.” on or before 15th June 2012.
List of enclosures to be attached:
- Colour photograph (passport size) – 1 no. [in addition to the one on Application]
- DD towards application fee.
- Photo copy of certificates and mark sheets from HSC (10th) on wards.
- Sponsorship certificate for sponsored candidate.
- Caste certificate for non-sponsored candidate seeking reservation
- Last date for receipt of application: June 15, 2012
- Issue of Intimation letter for interview: June 29, 2012
- Interview of short listed candidate: July 16 – 17 , 2012
- Date of admission: July 30, 2012
- Start of 1st semester: August 1, 2012
PG Diploma in Mineral Engineering
Dept. of Mineral Processing
Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (IMMT)
Bhubaneswar- 751 013, Orissa, India